The Mrs Club
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 Titi Continued

Titi

Continued

As for my father, the man had like 5 or 6 wives and countless children, and I was so far down the food chain. You see, my mum wasn’t even his legal wife, more like his concubine and I am her only child. When my mum died while I was in secondary school, I approached him for help with just the small school fees that Queen’s Academy was asking for. He claimed he didn’t know me and his wives chased me out of the compound with a broom. Afterwards he sent his driver to school with N200 for me. That couldn’t pay even half of my school fees and besides I’m sure the man spent more on beer. Anyway sha, I took the money, there is no shame when you are hungry. Thanks to my friend Chichi, I figured out a way to pay for my school fees and much more. My dears, thank God for Chichi. At Queens Academy there were girls like Mina, who incidentally didn’t really talk to me back then, who supposedly came from rich families and walked around with their noses in the air. And then there were the regular girls like myself and Chichi, trying to make a dollar out of 15 kobo. Actually there was a third group, the studious, dry ones, but who wants to hear about them.

Chichi was one of those girls in school that mothers called wild. At sixteen she had one of those attack and defense bodies. Decent sized boobs, small waist but an amazingly large ass. I am telling you, as she walked by in her school uniform you could see our male teachers lusting after her as they focused on the jiggle of her backside. And the girl used it to her advantage. I am not saying that she slept with any of our teachers, all I know is that she always got high marks in the subjects taught by men.

One day I was crying and worrying about the next semester, when Chichi came and sat next to me. When I told her what my troubles were she told me not to worry, that she had a solution, if I was willing to follow her lead. I didn’t understand what she meant, but she soon showed me. That weekend I left school with her on a pass and I learnt the meaning of bottom power. She took me to one party after outfitting me in shorts and a tube top with high heels. I wore make-up for the first time and I was surprised to see that I was really quite pretty. At the party I met one Chief. This man was to become my provider for a fee. That night, he introduced me to another level of life. It was my first time and it was extremely painful but the fact that I was a virgin seemed to tickle the Chief and he tried to be gentle. He gave me money that night, enough to pay my school fees and more.

Posted by Naija Babe :: 1:44 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------